Welcome New Clients
We love new clients and we want you to love The Bar Method Solana Beach too. Our introductory offer for all new clients is one month of unlimited classes for only $75!
This introductory offer is a fabulous opportunity to become familiar with the workout, start to feel the benefits and see the results…at an amazing price! Take class 3-5 times per week and watch your body change. New clients typically begin to see results after 30 days of consistent classes.
The “New Client Special” is available for purchase online and at The Bar Method Solana Beach studio. Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy a lot of classes at a great price. This purchase is for exclusive use at The Bar Method Solana Beach location and is limited to one purchase per client.
What to Expect
- The Bar Method Solana Beach is a luxurious 2,400 square foot studio with a beautiful locker room, showers and full amenities for our clients. Solana Beach was the first studio to open in North County San Diego & has been open since March, 2011.
- The Bar Method is a unique workout combining isometric strength-training, the science of physical therapy and the elongating principles of dance conditioning in one full-body, butt-kicking hour-long workout. The Bar Method workout is widely recognized in North America as the best workout to achieve the “dancer’s body” and long, lean muscles.
- All of the Bar Method instructors are thoroughly trained to analyze and correct your form with a hands-on approach to assisting you into proper position, good alignment and safe and effective form.
- Because all Bar Method exercises are designed by physical therapists, instructors coach you through each exercise with a combination of verbal and hands-on corrections to ensure that you stay safe and enjoy the most effective workout possible!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your first class to fill out paperwork, get acclimated with the studio and meet your instructor.
How Do I Start
Follow the steps to create an online account and buy now.
Select and purchase the New Client Special for $75. Your package will activate the day of your first class, not the day of purchase. You may also purchase a single class for $26. You may also call the studio to reserve your spot in class unpaid and decide which option you would like to purchase after you take your first class! 858.847.3312
Reserve a class up to two weeks in advance. Arrive at least 15 minutes early because you will not be able to join your first class after it begins. If you want to purchase a single class first, and then on the same day, decide to buy the New Client Special, we will credit the cost of your first single class toward the purchase of the New Client Special. Bring socks, workout pants (that cover your knees) and any top (tank top/t-shirt, etc.) that covers your midriff. Make sure you have had something light to eat 1-2 hours before class. Please note, NO cell phones, gum or colored drinks are allowed in the studio.
Congratulations! You are one-step closer to flat abs, long lean thighs and a lifted seat!
New Client Policy
First time students are required to arrive 15 minutes early to class to complete our new client questionnaire. Admittance is NOT permitted once class has started. You will receive a brief tour of the facility from one of our staff and meet your teacher.
* For safety compliance, new clients who arrive after class has started will not be permitted to participate and will have to wait for the next open class. We cannot allow first-time clients to enter class after it has started.
Injuries and Modifications
The Bar Method provides a safe environment for students with varying limitations, abilities and strengths to work toward common fitness goals in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The Bar Method instructors can tailor the work out to students with special needs and ensure that each student gains the maximum benefit from their class.
For more information or questions about a specific condition, email us ahead of time at email@example.com.