Reservations & Waitlist
- We recommend that you reserve online in advance. Walk-ins are welcome, but you may be refused if class is at capacity, as spaces are limited for quality control.
- You may reserve classes online after you create an online account. To create an account, simply click “Login” and then select “Sign Up!” You can also use a credit card to purchase classes online.
- If you are put on the wait list, you will be notified via email if you are put into the class. You may call the studio at any time prior to the start of class to check your wait list status if you do not have automatic email access.
Cancellations & No-shows
No-Shows: Please make your very best effort to cancel online or by phone up to 1 hour before the start of class. If you do not cancel, you may be charged for class (NOTE: clients with unlimited packages will lose 1 day for each no-show). We enforce this policy in hopes that you will remember to give a wait listed client a chance to take your spot.
Late Arrival to Class
NEW CLIENTS – Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the class so we can familiarize you with the studio, introduce you to your instructor, and ensure you get properly warmed up. For safety reasons and to get the full class experience, we cannot admit a new student to class late.
EXISTING CLIENTS may enter class up to 10 minutes late OR before push ups finish (whichever is first).
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a tank top or t-shirt that covers your midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot and toes.
- You may bring your own socks from home or you may purchase specialty Bar Method logo socks with sticky grips for $12 at the studio.
- Cell phones & pagers are not permitted in class. No Exceptions.
- Students may not chew gum in class. Only water in a capped container is allowed inside the studio; open cups of water are not allowed. No colored beverages or juices of any kind are allowed in class.
- Please refrain from talking with your neighbors in class.
- Please do not wear perfume, cologne or scented lotions to class.
New Clients: Congratulations! You are welcome to take class if a) you have taken at least one barre-style fitness class while not pregnant OR b) completed the Bar Method Pregnancy Workout on DVD a minimum of 5 times. We cannot admit you to class if you are currently pregnant and have never taken a barre fitness class or have never done the Bar Method pregnancy DVD. Be prepared to bring a doctor’s note clearing you for exercise no later than your second class.
Existing Clients: Congratulations! You are welcome to join any class. Please bring a doctor’s note and notify the front desk as well as alert your instructor. To learn your modifications, please meet with the instructor so she can assist you or set up additional time to work with you before or after class.
- Children under the age of 13 may not attend class.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise so that your instructor can assist you with the proper modifications. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
We are not equipped to offer childcare at this time.
Each client is allowed ONE free account freeze of up to 30 days. One additional account hold within a one year period may be purchased for $25.
Club Bar Membership Policies